Week 2 on Keto


This is an overview of what I did and ate on the second week of my Keto challenge. I lost total of 1KG at the end of this week despite staying on the same weight for a few days. This has brought me to a total of 4.4KG lost so far. Overall, I am happy with this week's outcome.








Day 8
Weight(kg): 83.8
Breakfast:   Bulletproof tea - Peppermint Tea + 1/2 tbs butter + 1/2 tbs coconut oil. Blended after steeping
Lunch:         0.5 cups of Chilli + Almond Bread
Supper:        3 fried eggs & 3 pieces of drumsticks 
Exercise:      32 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
Comments:  Morning weigh in. Weight stayed the same. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips - moderate amount of ketones in my system.
Bulletproof tea was surprisingly good 👍 Blending is important


Day 9
Weight(kg): 83.8
Breakfast:   Bulletproof tea - Peppermint Tea + 1/2 tbs butter + 1/2 tbs coconut oil. Blended after steeping
Lunch:         2 cups lettuce, 3 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, 0.25 avocado
Supper:        Okra + Stew
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      40 minutes leisurely walk
Comments:  Morning weigh in. Weight still remained the same. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips - large amount of ketones in my system.


Day 10
Weight(kg): 84
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         1.5 cups Chicken Soup
Supper:        Mixed Veggie Cauliflower Rice 
Exercise:      37 minute walk
                      40 minutes weeding the garden
Comments:  This looks like a genuine stall. I think it is too early to be stalled. So, I skipped the bulletproof tea this morning and decided to eat what I ate on day 1 of the challenge. Let's see what the scale says tomorrow.


Day 11
Weight(kg): 83.7
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Fried 2 eggs + 4 strips of bacon 
Supper:        0.75 cups Chilli
Exercise:      30 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
Comments:  Morning weigh in. Phew!! I dropped 0.3KG from yesterday, I am 0.1KG less than where I started at the beginning of the week. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips. I still have a moderate amount of ketones in my system.
2. Had a sorta metallic taste in my mouth. It is not unbearable though, so, pushed through knowing this will pass.


Day 12
Weight(kg): 83.5
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Fried 3 strips eggs + 4 strips of bacon
Supper:        Keto Lasagna
Exercise:      Out shopping
Comments:  Dropped 0.2KG since yesterday. Morning weigh in. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips. I still have moderate amount of ketones in my system.


Day 13
Weight(kg)83.1
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Almond Bread + 2 fried eggs
Supper:        Pizza
Exercise:      Nothing
Comments:  Morning weigh in. Dropped another 0.4KG. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips - moderate amount of ketones in my system.


Day 14
Weight(kg)82.8
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Keto Lasagna
Supper:        0.5 cups of Chilli + Almond Bread
Exercise:      Nothing
Comments:  Morning weigh in. Dropped another 0.3KG. Peed on a Urine Keto Strips - moderate amount of ketones in my system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto