Week 18 on Keto

Last week was good, I am hoping this week will be great. 

I ended up exactly where I ended last week. So, even though I dropped below 76KG this week, I went back up again. 0KG lost for a total of 11.2KG lost 

Below is what I ate and did this week


Day 120
Weight(kg): 76.4
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         Keto Lasagna  
Supper:        10 Oz steak 
Exercise:      33 minutes exercise on Lift App
                     45 minutes walk
Comments:  Up 0.4KG. This seems to be the story of the beginning of every week. Well, let's hope the rest of the week goes better.

Day 121
Weight(kg): 76.6
Breakfast:   Skipped
Lunch:         3 strips of Bacon & 3 fried eggs  
Supper:        3 fried chicken drumsticks and fried cottage cheese
Exercise:      30 minutes walk
                      33 minutes exercise on Lift App
Comments:  Up 0.2KG, hmmm. This is getting discouraging!!!!!!! 

Day 122
Weight(kg): 76.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         3 strips of Bacon & 3 fried eggs  
Supper:        1 spicy fried whiting fish 
Exercise:      33 minutes exercise on Lift App
                      30 minutes walk                       
Comments:  Finally down 0.3KG, hopefully, this is the beginning of good things 

Day 123
Weight(kg): 76.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        2 Burger patties   
Exercise:      1 hr walk
                      33 minutes exercise on Lift App 
Comments:  Weight stayed the same. Again better than increasing.  

Day 124
Weight(kg): 75.6
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         3 strips of Bacon & 3 fried eggs 
Supper:        Beef Bone soup 
Exercise:      33 minutes exercise on Lift App 
                      1 hour bike ride
Comments:  WHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!! is that 75 I see on the scale. Even though I am glad, I am skeptical and I think this will only go up tomorrow. We'll see though. In any case, weight went down by 0.7KG today.

Day 125
Weight(kg)76.4
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Keto Lasagna 
Exercise:      45 minutes biking
Comments:  Of course it was too good to be true. The 75.xxxxxxxxx did not last, I'm up 0.8KG. Sigh.........

Day 126
Weight(kg)76.0
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Fufu + Edikaikong
Supper:        2 slices of bread, 1 bag of popcorn and some plantain chips
Exercise:      1.5 hours biking
Comments:  Out of ketosis again this night. If I will keep yo-yoing around 76, I might as well eat some carbs. Perhaps that will set me on the right / downward path. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto