Week 5 on Keto

This week started with my weight up again. My weight showed up at the beginning of the week as being the same as where it started last week. It however came crashing down at the end of the week by 1.6KG bringing my total weight down by 7KG from where I initially started.  That is a 15lb loss... Yah!!👏👏👏



Below is another overview of what I did and ate this week. I will update the recipes that I don't have up yet. So, stay tuned

Day 29
Weight(kg): 81.8
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         Omelete - 2 eggs, half a tomato, 1 string onion, 3 bacon strips
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      30 minutes in the garden
Comments:  Up 0.2KG to where I started last week but that's OK.

Day 30
Weight(kg): 81.1
Breakfast:   Skipped
Lunch:         Mixed Veggie Cauliflower Rice 
Supper:        Earls Steak & Shrimp
Exercise:      30 minutes dance on Youtube - Befit
                      20 minutes in the garden
Comments:  It was our wedding anniversary today!!!!!!😍😍. So, we ordered some steak and shrimp from Earls, waiting with bated breath for what the scale will show tomorrow. I kinda think it might go up slightly, I stuck with only the protein though


Day 31
Weight(kg): 80.9
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Keto Lasagna 
Supper:         Shirataki Noodle Soup & Meatballs
Exercise:      35 minutes jog on the treadmill
Comments:  Yah!!! in spite of the restaurant food, scale showed a dip of 0.2KG. I'm excited


Day 32
Weight(kg): 81.2
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Salad - 2 cups lettuce, 2 fried eggs, 3 strips of bacon, dressing of dijon mustard, 3 Tbs olive oil, salt and chilli
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      37 minutes of of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      1.5 hrs. walk
Comments:  I still am not as regular as I would like in the bowel movement department even though I am now drinking about 3Litres of water per day, so, I decided to have a salad in the afternoon and keep my fingers crossed


Day 33
Weight(kg): 80.4
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Efo Riro
Supper:        Pizza
Exercise:      45 minutes walk
Comments:  The salad did help - Yah!!! and what is more, the scale showed a dip. I think going forward, whenever I have a salad in the afternoon, I will work on having mostly protein for supper


Day 34
Weight(kg)80.9
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Shirataki Noodle Soup & Meatballs
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      2 hrs Walk
Comments:  The scale had creeped up, so, I decided to take an extra long walk. I feel so energetic. I could probably have gone for an even longer walk but decided it was time to go back home.


Day 35
Weight(kg)80.2
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Coconut Fufu + Efo Riro
Supper:        Keto Lasagna
Exercise:      1.5 hrs Walk
Comments:  I tried coconut fufu for the first time and it was scruptious. Haven eaten efo in the afternoon, I decided on Lasagne which has minimal carbs for supper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto