Week 15 on Keto

I am feeling a little de-motivated. I will try to keep myself going though. 

OK, so keeping myself going didn't last all through the week. I decided to come out of Ketosis and then go back in to see if that will restart my weight loss. As a result, I gained 1.3KG this week and my weight loss total is at 8.4KG. What a retrogression 😭😭😭😭

Below is what I ate and did this week


Day 99
Weight(kg): 77.5
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         3 strips of Bacon & 3 eggs baked 
Supper:        Cheeseburger Casserole 
Exercise:      2 hrs. walking the trails
                     45 minutes bike riding
Comments:  What a GREAT regression!!!!!!!! I have gone back to where I was a couple of weeks ago. I will keep on keeping on though 

Day 100
Weight(kg): 77.6
Breakfast:   Skipped
Lunch:         2 strips of Bacon & 4 eggs baked 
Supper:        1 cup of cauliflower rice
Exercise:      30 minutes bike riding
                      33 minutes exercise on Lift App
Comments:  Another 0.1KG jump. This is getting rather exhausting. 

Day 101
Weight(kg): 77.5
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:          Quesadillas
Supper:        Fried Fish - Whiting and Mackerel
Exercise:      33 minutes exercise on Lift App
                      40 minutes jog on the treadmill                      
Comments:  0.1KG down. I will keep this up for a couple of days and change course if nothing changes. 0.1KG up and then 0.1KG down is not working for me. 

Day 102
Weight(kg): 77.8
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Cheeseburger Casserole  
Exercise:      1 hr walking on trails. 
Comments:  Up 0.3KG. OK. So, this is no longer funny and I am definitely going off keto for a couple of days. I ate some chin-chin, a quarter of a bag of popcorn, 3 crackers, couple of slices of whole grain bread, a croissant and plain yogurt+stevia. For me, that is the definition of a "diet bender" 🤣🤣🤣 

Day 103
Weight(kg): 78.4
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cheeseburger Casserole  
Supper:        Burger & BBQed cottage cheese 
Exercise:      1 hour practicing biking
Comments:  Up 0.6KG justifiably. I am definitely out of ketosis at this point. I will be back on it in the next week.  I also had some popcorn and plantain chips as snacks.

Day 104
Weight(kg)78.8
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Keto Lasagna 
Exercise:      None
Comments:  Up 0.4KG. I am just spiraling now. Had some more popcorn today. Was really tired of the up and down with the weight. So, I'll spike the weight this week and crash it next week. All the best to me.  

Day 105
Weight(kg)78.8
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Fufu + Edikaikong
Supper:        Pizza
Exercise:      30 minutes exercise using Lift App
Comments:  Held steady on the weight front today. This week has been challenging but tomorrow is the beginning of a  new week Yah!!!!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto