Week 14 on Keto

An all over the place week. I have been exercising by riding my bike for about 40 minutes per day but it looks like I need to step up my exercise. Lost 0.6KG this week with a net loss of 10.5KG. Means I am still on the right track. Trying to keep myself motivated. 

Below is what I ate and did this week

Day 92
Weight(kg): 77.3
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         4 strips of Bacon & 3 eggs fried in butter 
Supper:        1 cup of cauliflower rice     
Exercise:      45 minutes bike riding
Comments:  0.3KG jump. Not a great start but what can I say

Day 93
Weight(kg): 77.1
Breakfast:   Skipped
Supper:        10 Oz Setak & BBQed cottage cheese
Exercise:      45 minutes bike riding
Comments:  Down 0.2KG, Down is good

Day 94
Weight(kg): 76.5
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:          Keto Lasagna
Supper:        Fried Fish - Whiting and Mackerel
Exercise:      1 hr practicing bicycling. 
Comments:  Down a whole 0.6KG. Really!! What did I do to deserve this decrease?

Day 95
Weight(kg): 76.6
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:          Keto Lasagna   
Supper:        10 Oz lamb steak & BBQed cottage cheese
Exercise:      1 hr walking on trails. 
Comments:  And we are up again.

Day 96
Weight(kg): 76.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Cheeseburger Casserole
Exercise:      1 hour practicing biking
Comments:  And down again by 0.3KG 

Day 97
Weight(kg)76.5
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Cheese Burger & BBQed cottage cheese
Exercise:      None
Comments:  And up 0.2KG

Day 98
Weight(kg)76.7
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Fufu + Edikaikong
Supper:        Bone both and beef
Exercise:      30 minutes exercise using Lift App
Comments:  And up another 0.2KG drop. I suspected that 0.6KG drop in one day was too good to be true. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto