Week 9 on Keto

This week was another really good week. It was a week of a net loss of 0.6KG. Bringing me to a total of 10.4KGs lost. I am now into the double digits loss. I should get a picture out next week. Pretty exciting stuff!!! 👏👏👏👏

Below is another overview of what I did and ate this week. I will update the recipes that I don't have up yet. So, stay tuned

Day 57
Weight(kg): 77.4
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         Salad
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      40 minutes of jog on the treadmill
                      1.5 hr. walk
Comments:  0.2KG drop from yesterday. Takes me back to the weight I was a couple of days ago.

Day 58
Weight(kg): 77.5
Breakfast:   Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Casserole
Supper:        10 Oz Pork Steak and 2 slices of Barbecued spiced up cottage cheese
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      1.5 hr. walk
Comments:  Back up 0.1KG but that is OK. The barbecued cottage cheese was surprisingly goooooood!!! reminded me of the kind of cheese I had back in Northern Nigeria. This is pretty interesting.

Day 59
Weight(kg): 77.4
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        4 drumsticks of lemon pepper chicken slow cooked and then fried in bacon fat 
Exercise:      40 minutes dance exercise using Youtube video
                      1.5 hr. walk
Comments:  0.1KG drop. Back to Monday's weight. I'll take it as usual 😆😆.

Day 60
Weight(kg): 77.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Ground Beef Omelet
Supper:        Keto Lasagna 
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      1.5 hr. walk
Comments:  Down 0.1KG.. Yah!!!

Day 61
Weight(kg): 77
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Pizza
Exercise:      1.5 hrs Walk
Comments:  Down 0.3KG. Yah!!✊✊

Day 62
Weight(kg)77
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Ground Beef Omelet
Supper:        10 Oz steak + 2 strip of roasted cottage cheese
Exercise:      40 minutes walk. I took the walk in the afternoon. The sun was up and super hot, I couldn't wait to get back inside.
Comments:  Weight stayed the same as yesterday

Day 63
Weight(kg)76.8
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Fufu + Efo Riro
Supper:        4 drumsticks of lemon pepper chicken slow cooked and then fried in bacon fat
Exercise:      40 minutes jog on the treadmill
Comments:  Down 0.2KG!!! Great end to the week. On to next week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto