Week 10 on Keto

This week had more ups than downs. The weight eventually did come crashing down at the end of the week though. So, yeh!!! I had a net weight loss of 0.9KG this week. Bringing me to a total of 10.9KGs lost. Still pretty excited. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Below is another overview of what I did and ate this week. I will update the recipes that I don't have up yet. So, stay tuned

Day 64
Weight(kg): 77.2
Breakfast:   Skipped 
Lunch:         Salad
Supper:        Keto Lasagna      
Exercise:      40 minutes of jog on the treadmill. It has been rainy the last couple of days, so, no walking for exercise for me.
Comments:  0.4KG gain, that is a lot of gain for 1 day but I will keep keeping on. 

Day 65
Weight(kg): 77.4
Breakfast:   Skipped
Lunch:         Diet Dr Quesadilla *
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                     1 hr. walk
Comments:  Up another 0.2KG. I am back to my beginning weight of last week. What is going on???? 😦😦😰😰Let's see what happens in the next couple of days before I start jolting my system back into weight loss.
* The Quesadilla was really good though. I liked it.

Day 66
Weight(kg): 77.4
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         3 eggs fried in coconut oil & 4 strips of Bacon
Supper:        10 Oz Steak
Exercise:      40 minutes dance exercise using Youtube video
                      1.5 hr. walk
Comments:  Weight stayed the same from yesterday, 😭😭😭😭 I am going to stick mostly to protein and fat today. Will re-evaluate tomorrow.

Day 67
Weight(kg): 77.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Keto Lasagna  
Supper:        Fried Chicken
Exercise:      37 minutes of exercise using the Lift Session App
                      Another rainy day, so, no walking today
Comments:  Down 0.1KG.. Yah!!!

Day 68
Weight(kg): 77
Breakfast:    Skipped
Supper:        Keto Lasagna
Exercise:      1.5 hrs Walk
Comments:  Down 0.3KG. Yah!!✊✊

Day 69
Weight(kg)76.7
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         3 eggs and 4 strips of bacon 
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger + 2 strip of roasted cottage cheese
Exercise:      Lots of walking around with the kiddos. I didn't really time it cos it was randomly through out the day.
Comments:  Finally dropped another 0.3KG. Phew!!!

Day 70
Weight(kg)76.3
Breakfast:    Skipped
Lunch:         Cauliflower Fufu + Efo Riro
Supper:        Keto Naan Bread + Cheese Burger 
Exercise:      I started learning to ride a bike today.. Yah!! So, I probably did about 1 hour of exercise in total
Comments:  Down another 0.4KG!!! Woohooo. Great end to the week. Week 11, here I come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 on Keto

Week 12 on Keto

Week 11 on Keto